Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) Performance
Test Reports provide detailed analysis on each product tested. They help enterprise security teams understand a product’s features as well as its limitations and can be used to shortlist products for further evaluation and proof-of concept testing. The SSL/TLS Performance Test Reports provide analysis on the cipher functionality and performance of devices providing SSL/TLS decryption and protection technologies.
Looking for something else? Ask an analyst.
As with all NSS Labs group tests, there was no fee for participation. All testing was conducted independently and was not paid for by any vendor. In addition, the test methodology applied is in the public domain to provide transparency and to help enterprises understand the results.
· Barracuda Networks CloudGen Firewall F800.CCE v7.2.0
· Check Point 15600 Next Generation Threat Prevention (NGTP) Appliance vR80.20
· Cisco Firepower 4120 Security Appliance v6.2.2
· Forcepoint NGFW 2105 Appliance v6.3.3 build 19153 (Update Package: 1056)
· Fortinet FortiGate 500E V5.6.3GA build 7858
· Palo Alto Networks PA-5220 PAN-OS 8.1.1
· SonicWall NSa 2650 SonicOS Enhanced 18.104.22.168-73n
· Sophos XG Firewall 750 SFOS v17 MR7
· Versa Networks FlexVNF 16.1R1-S6
· WatchGuard M670 v12.0.1.B562953