NSS' 2017 Breach Prevention System (BPS) Group Test evaluated five market-leading BPS products on security, security effectiveness, performance, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
See how the products performed with regard to Security Effectiveness and TCO per Protected Mbps, download a free copy of the BPS SVM by submitting the form.
2017 BPS Group Test Products:
- CheckPoint Software Technologies 15600 Next Generation Threat Prevention & SandBlastTM (NGTX) Appliance R77.30
- Cisco FirePOWER 8350 v184.108.40.206 with Cisco AMP v220.127.116.1183
- Fortinet Advanced Threat Protection (FortiSandbox Cloud with FortiGate 600D v5.6.1, FortiMail Virtual Appliance v5.4.0 and FortiClient ATP Agent v18.104.22.1682)
- Juniper Networks SRX1500 v15.1X49-D90.7 with Sky ATP
- Palo Alto Networks PA-5220 PAN-OS 8.0.3-h4 with Traps v22.214.171.124239